Friday, May 31, 2013

My Momentous Month (11)

So I actually can make a real My Momentous Month this month, as I've read more than one book!

Books Read in May 2013:
  1. Lies by Michael Grant
  2. Le Morte d'Arthur by Thomas Malory
  3. Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  4. Rush by Eve Silver
  5. Discordia by Dena K. Salmon
Reviews Posted in May 2013:

To Be Read for June 2013:
Anything I please. No more slumps. Though I'm hoping to finish my current read, The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg.

Favorite Book of the Month:
Rush (The Game, #1)

Favorites in each genre:
Dystopian Lies by Michael Grant
Paranormal Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Contemporary N/A
Steampunk N/A
Historical Fiction N/A
Fantasy Discordia by Dena K. Salmon
Science Fiction Rush by Eve Silver

Favorite Cover of the Month:
Rush (The Game, #1)
Yes, my favorite book is also my favorite cover!

Favorite Characters of the Month:
Male: Jackson Tate from Rush by Eve Silver
Female: Brianna from Michael Grant's Gone series

Favorite Setting of the Month:
Since The Fayz got the setting last month, I clearly can't do it again (though I really want to!). My other favorite setting was the world that Eve Silver created in Rush. It was super cool because the teens would travel to a different location and if they survived, they would come back to the exact time that they blinked out. It was amazing. I'll have a review up soon!

Feel free to join in on this on My Momentous Month. If you do, leave me a link below!

4 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of Rush before, but the cover and premise and your comment all have me wanting it now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Great month!!! Yah, reading slumbs can be so annoying, even though sometimes you can't do anything about them.
    Happy June Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hate that not much can be done about them!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!