Friday, May 17, 2013

Feature & Follow (9)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
I haven't done Feature and Follow in a while, so I decided to do it today. 
Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View. It's a nice way to meet to new friends and gain new followers. I'd prefer if you'd follow via GFC. If you can't, you may follow via Bloglovin' or Feedburner. Thank you!


Q: What is your favorite Summer Reading book?
A: My favorite book to read over the summer is actually Beauty Queens by Libba Bray, though I don't even own a copy of it! It was one of the funniest books and it takes place on an island. I just couldn't put it down! 

What's your favorite summer reading book? 


Also, I'm now doing sign-ups for Blogger Interviews! I'd love to interview you! To learn more, check out my post, Blogger Interview Sign-Ups and send me an e-mail!

20 comments:

  1. Nice! Funny that you don't own your own copy though! Me I just read whatever's in my TBR pile or whichever summer release is one that cannot wait!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment and follow on my blog.
    I really need to read Lola too! I also need to check out Beauty Queens.
    Following back. <3

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of that book yet. Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow, am following back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I haven't read Beauty Queens but hopefully this summer I will get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heard such good things about Beauty Queens. I really need to read it. I love Libba Bray.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read that! Thanks for following. Followed back through Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never read Beauty Queens but seems like a great book to read. ;D thanks for stopping by~

    New Bloglovin follower
    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!