Saturday, May 11, 2013

Book Blogger Interviews Update

I'm so sorry for everyone that has been waiting for their interview to be shown! I haven't been following my schedule as well as I should be. I'll start posting them again starting next Saturday. If anybody would like to have an interview shown on my blog, just email me the answers to the following questions at

downrightdystopian@gmail.com

In you're e-mail, please include the following:
  • Your blog button, if you have one. It's okay if you don't.
  • Links to anything you'd like me to link back to in the post-Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I'll definitely link to your blog, so no worries about that!
  • Anything else you'd like me to mention in your post.
  1. Hardcover or paperback?
  2. Book or e-copy?
  3. Library or book store?
  4. New books or used books?
  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
  11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated on this-looking forward to seeing my interview :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!