Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (40)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I'm excited for The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer.

"When Lily Winston's father dies on her seventeenth birthday, he leaves behind a mystery about her family's past--and about the mysterious shadow girl who has followed Lily and whispered in her ear for her entire life"--Provided by publisher.

The Shadow Girl will be released on April 9, 2013 by HarperTeen.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I hadn't seen this one before but it looks good :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the book and I'm so excited! Checkout my WoW at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost picked it ;) Definitely sounds interesting, and that cover doesn't hurt!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks very interesting-leaves me very interested to find out what the mystery is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dystopian kindle thriller "Electronic Gags" is another book to consider. It will be free on amazon from 8 to 10 April.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!