Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (19)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I've been really busy lately & haven't had time to read, so that's why there hasn't been many reviews lately. I did, however, get many new books recently!


The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)This Dark EndeavorThe Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Fear (Gone, #5)Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1)When You Were MineThe Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)

What books have you gotten recently?

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul!! Love Kelley Armstrong and Julie Kagawa!

    My STS will be up on Sunday so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Bright Young Things and I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! The Gathering was so amazing! I have The Immortal Rules (haven't read it yet) and I really want to read Bright Young Things. I really enjoyed the second book (yes, I read the second book before the first. Don't ask lol)

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!