Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Releases for the Week of March 10-16, 2013

Here are some of the new releases for the week!

3/12: Wanderlove by Kristin Hubbard in paperback

3/12: Surfacing by Nora Raleigh Baskin

3/12: Starstruck by Rachel Shukert

3/12: Seizure by Kathy Reichs in paperback with the new cover!

3/12: Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta

3/12: Promises to Keep by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

3/12: Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown in paperback

3/12: Heart of Glass by Sasha Gould

3/12: Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston

3/12: Deep Betrayel by Anne Greenwood Brown
sequel to Lies Beneath

3/12: Code by Kathy Reichs



3 comments:

  1. I might have to get Wanderlove in paperback... I've been meaning to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I might have to buy it too if it's in paperback now.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen much about Starstruck but I'm highly anticipating it-I love Old Hollywood films and think that sounds like such an exciting setting!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!