Saturday, March 2, 2013
Interview with Kimberly at Kimberly's Novel Notes!
1.Hardcover or paperback?
I would have to say paperback for many reasons, one of them being that they are a lot cheaper, because there is no way I am paying 20 bucks for a book no matter how good it is. Another reason is they are a lot easier to hold, because they are flexible while hardcovers are stiff.
2.Book or e-copy?
I prefer physical books verse e-books and I honestly don't know why, I just do. It’s not like I have anything against e-books, I love my Nook, and I just like physical books better.
3. Library or book store?
Book store, mainly because I like that the books I am taking out are mine and I can keep them for however long I want, and that there mine and no one else’s. I know that sounds a little bit greedy, but that’s how I feel.
4 New books or used books?
Either way, it doesn't matter to me. As long as it’s a book and you can still read the words I am happy
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
If you are going off of my real life and my personality I would say I am more of a sidekick, because I do not like to be the center of attention. If you are going off of who I want to be, I think it would be cool to be the villain for a little while. Just not the black and white villains who you know are evil, I would like to be one of the villains who are in the gray and you don't know if they are truly evil and they have some goodness in them.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?Oh gosh I don't know........maybe Keira Knightley, even though we look nothing alike, it would be cool.
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Well, my favorite genre is dystopian, but I don't think I would want to live in one of those. I think I would like to live in a paranormal book that has witches in it. That would be fun.
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
Jennifer L. Armentrout, because she is awesome.
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Boring, because nothing interesting happens in my life. Ever.
10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
Ember from Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I don't know why, she just seemed like me.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
I have many favorite books, one of them being Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. I think I read that about 9 times. I will most likely read it again, because it will never quit being a favorite and I just really love the world Snyder created.
Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Kimberly!
You can find Kimberly on:
Kimberly's Novel Notes