Thursday, March 7, 2013

2013 B2M Review: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

So here's to another book to movie review for 2013! I know that this one came out last fall, but it wasn't showing anywhere near my area. Therefore I had to wait for it come out on DVD to actually watch it. Anyway, it was amazing.                                                            The Book: My first review of The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky only received 3 stars. I think it's because I didn't exactly understand most of what happened, especially with Charlie's aunt. I did some research after I did the movie, and I think I'm gonna have to give the book another try... most definitely.                  
The Movie: The movie was absolutely wonderful. I only saw it about 4 times in 3 days. No big deal or anything. I really liked the movie... Patrick & Sam were terrific and Charlie was great too. I think that it was portrayed very greatly and though some key elements were left out, other issues were dealt with, so it was alright. I guess I can say that I'm going to give the book another try because of the movie. Have I mentioned how awesome Logan Lerman and Emma Watson are?

Both: I definitely suggest watching the movie and reading the book. They're both really great. I don't think that the movie was a disappointment at all, and hopefully I'll be able to buy the movie sometime soon so that I can add it to my collection.


Have you seen this movie & read this book? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!