Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (35)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I'm waiting on Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz.

Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft.

FROZEN is the first in a trilogy and is set to release in Spring of 2013.
Frozen will be released on March 12, 2013 by Putnam.

8 comments:

  1. This one does sound good! I've never read anything by Melissa De La Cruz (which is insane, considering the number of books that she's published), but I'll have to grab this one. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, I haven't read anything by her either!

      Delete
  2. Anything De La Cruz is alright with me. This sounds so good, and I can't wait for it too. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Saw this one somewhere last week I think! Looks like an intriguing read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks so exciting-I hadn't heard about it so thanks for introducing it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!