Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (32)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I'm waiting on Spellcaster by Claudia Gray.

When Nadia’s family moves to Captive’s Sound, she instantly realizes there’s more to it than meets the eye. Descended from witches, Nadia senses a dark and powerful magic at work in her new town. Mateo has lived in Captive’s Sound his entire life, trying to dodge the local legend that his family is cursed - and that curse will cause him to believe he’s seeing the future … until it drives him mad. When the strange dreams Mateo has been having of rescuing a beautiful girl—Nadia—from a car accident come true, he knows he’s doomed.

Despite the forces pulling them apart, Nadia and Mateo must work together to break the chains of his family’s terrible curse, and to prevent a disaster that threatens the lives of everyone around them. Shimmering with magic and mystery, New York Times bestselling author Claudia Gray’s new novel is sure to draw fans of the Hex Hall and Caster Chronicles series, and fans of the hit CW TV show The Secret Circle.

Spellcaster will be released on March 5, 2013 by HarperTeen.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh witches and family curses. Win! This sounds great, it's definitely going on my TBR list! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Does look pretty exciting!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the secret circle though I never finished watching it. I hope I find someone like Adam here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been liking Claudia Gray's books more and more. I liked Evernight and then I loved Fateful, so I'm super excited for Spellcaster. Great choice.


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a lot of Gray's books but have never been tempted to pick them up; however the blurb for this one sounds good and I do love witchy stories so maybe this will be the one to introduce me to Gray's writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really creepy. I love the idea of magic and curses, plus the cover is really pretty.

    Adding to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!