Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Releases for the Week of February 10-16, 2013

Here are some of the new releases for the upcoming week!
February 12: Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

February 12: Pivot Point by Kasie West

February 12: Revel by Maurissa Guibord

February 12: Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Final book in the Chemical Garden Trilogy

February 12: The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson

February 12: The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The third book in the spinoff series of the Vampire Academy Series

February 12: The Mirrored Shard by Caitlin Kittredge
Book 3 in the Iron Codex series

February 12: The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge in paperback
Book 2 in the Iron Codex series

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble and Goodreads.

7 comments:

  1. Pivot Point sounds so good! Can't wait to read Sever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Out of the Easy -- Excellent! And I've read lots of good reviews of Pivot Point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Pivot Point and can;t wait for Indigo Spell and Sever.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good books! I have been waiting for The Mirrored Shard but didn't realize it was coming out so soon-that's one I really need to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely want to read Out of the Easy!! It sounds unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I'm jealous!! You got Sever, Out of the Easy and Indigo Spell all in one week! I personally can't wait to get my hands on all 3. Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Pivot Point for review, but I'm really looking forward to Sever. I enjoyed Wither, so I'm curious how the series will end.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!