Saturday, February 23, 2013
Interview with Shelby at Lost In A Book!
1. Hardcover or paperback?Hardcover. Whenever I read paperback books to many times they start getting those lines in them and then I feel like I've personally hurt them.
2. Book or e-copy?I have an e-reader that I love, but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, book.
3. Library or book store?Library, because I don't have to pay to read amazing literature.
4. New books or used books?New books. I have nothing against used, I just like new better.
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)I'd love to say the hero, but I;m much more suited for side-kick, as I'm not adventurous anywhere but in my brain. Hopefully I'd be a cool sidekick.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?It would depend on how good the movie was. And I have no knowledge of actresses so...
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?Fantasy, especially historical fantasy, is my favorite, but I think if I had to live in a genre I would just go for regular fantasy - less scary.
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?Jessica Day George. She's my favorite author.
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?"Bibliophile". Or "The Life and Times of a Girl Who Does Nothing But Read".
10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?Hermione Granger. She's got big, curly brown hair, at one point had big front teeth, likes to read, etc.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?Hmm, how many times have I read the Harry Potter Series? I'd say an average of seven times each book?
Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Shelby!
You can find Shelby at:
Lost in a Book