Saturday, February 9, 2013
Interview with Sharrice from Reese's Reviews!
1. Hardcover or paperback?
Hm...well Hardcovers are harder to damage but take up so much space and are more expensive...so I guess paperback.
2. Book or e-copy?
Books! Love love love holding and smelling books!
3. Library or book store?
Book store, I can not stand library books. I actually wrote a post on how library books freak me out because I don't know who or what has touched them. Freaks me out.
4. New books or used books?
I like new books like I said used books kinda freak me out.
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
I think sidekick. Hero's have too much stress, and villain's suck. Plus sidekicks are usually the one's with all the humor.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
Heck yeah that would be awesome. I would love to be featured in one of the Lux books by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Who would I play? Not sure, not many books have mixed girls in it but if there ever were one I'd be super happy.
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Young Adult Paranormal Romance, Those books have it all. Hot guys, action, and an awesome world to live in.
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
Sarah Rees Brennan, I love her books and humor, she wrote the first book I ever fell in love with.
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Well This Sucks, that would be the perfect title. I always end up doing stuff that gets me in trouble and all I think when and after it happens is well crap this sucks, my life is those moments.
10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
Probably Wanderer from The Host, always doing things for other people without thinking about myself.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
I read my favorite book about three times a year and absolutely, especially since the movie is coming out soon.
You can find Sharrice on:
Thanks so much for letting me interview you Sharrice!