Saturday, February 2, 2013
Interview with Dianne at Oops! I Read a Book Again
1. Hardcover or paperback? Paperback! Hardcovers are way expensive, sadly. Plus, I hate reading with the cover flap on, I feel like I might wreck it. Hee.
2. Book or e-copy? Book! Nothing beats being able to touch and smell the paper. :)
3. Library or book store? Weeee, bookstore! And there are no libraries here in the Philippines so I have no choice.
4. New books or used books? New books for new releases and used books for classics. I like the smell of old books, so much character.
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)I think I'm pretty much a coward so maybe the scaredy sidekick? I think I can play that role well, ha.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?I am a visual person so yes! I'd like Emma Stone, just because I love her.
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?Sci-fi! All the better if I can time travel. I love time travel, I love sci-fi, so that's an easy choice. I also love dystopia but then, I don't think I'd survive. Heehee.
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?I'd like to meet David Levithan. Oh my, he is my favorite author and I'd probably do anything just to meet him. Even just see him.
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?Oooohh, I haven't thought about this. This is really hard. On Being Extraordinarily Ordinary? But I think that title is so not original. Can I get back to you on that? Haha!
10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?Hmm, I'd probably say Tris in Divergent. In Divergent, you can totally see into her mind and that's how I think. I second guess myself, I'm fearless with heights but I am afraid of some embarrassing things. She just resonated with me. I'd like to be kickass too, heh.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?My favorite book would be The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, the book that made me love reading. I read it at least once a year and I still cry every single time. Every time I read it, a different interpretation or message comes out and I love that about it.
Thanks for the interview Dianne!
You can find Dianne on:
Oops! I Read a Book Again
Also, be sure to check out the 2013 YA and MG Time Travel Reading Challenge that Dianne is co-hosting!