Thursday, February 21, 2013

Great Expectations (8)

If you'd like to join in on this meme, just please link back to me and leave a link to your post in the comments! I'd love to see what you have to say about it.

The Hype
I recently re-read Divergent by Veronica Roth. I had read it last March and I didn't remember much of what I had read. For some reason, I had rated it 4 stars on Goodreads. 4 stars!! I re-read it and I was completely blown away. The characters and the world and just everything was outstanding! It was just so fantastic! I'm hoping to finally read Insurgent soon so that I can find out what happens next. It is just such a monster!

Recent Read
I recently read Boarded Window by Isaac Marion. I know that it's only a really short story on the internet, but it was really good and I just have to share my love. It takes place during R's first winter as a zombie and I really enjoyed the insight. If you're a fan of Warm Bodies I definitely suggest you take a look at it!

4 comments:

  1. I gave Divergent 4 stars on first read-everyone in the blogosphere seemed to gush over it but it wasn't that fantastic to me. Maybe I need to give it a second read before the third book releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent was one of my favorite dystopians ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved Divergent. I was a bit disappointed by Insurgent, but maybe I should read it again.
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!