Thursday, February 7, 2013

Great Expectations (7)

If you'd like to join in on this meme, just please link back to me and leave a link to your post in the comments! I'd love to see what you have to say about it.

The Hype of Sequels!
I recently read The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, The Prey by Andrew Fukuda, and A Million Suns by Beth Revis. After I finished each book, I couldn't believe what I had just read. Each one was so much better than the first, and I didn't even know that it was possible! Michelle's book brought in a whole different side-story what with Mara's heritage, Lauren's book brought in so much more adventure and another love interest, Andrew's book brought in a whole different setting with some new characters, and Beth's book brought in a whole new mystery with so many unsuspected things! Seriously, these books reminded me of why I like series so much.

Recent Read
 I recently decided to finally read Everneath by Brodi Ashton. It was so much better than I thought it would be! It was a bit confusing at first to understand everything that had happened, though it gets pretty easy to understand after a while. I personally liked Cole better than Jack, so I'm excited to see what happens in Everbound.


What book do you have great expectations for?

4 comments:

  1. That's great that you found so many awesome second books. Last year I read a bunch of second books that were disappointing but I'm hoping for a. some good second books this year and b. some great concluding books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am 100% on team Cole as well! I met Brodi Ashton this week at a book signing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, first of all - I love this post idea! I think it's really different and I love the title :) Also, I just finished Everneath last night and it was so much better than I expected! I usually don't like Paranormal Romance, but that novel kept me on edge the entire time I was reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insurgent is such an amazing sequel,I was afraid it might disappoint but it has exceeded my expectations!Now I hope Divergent #3 is even better.

    I bought Everneath this week so I'm really glad you think it was good.

    This is a great meme,Krystianna-I might join soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!