Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature & Follow (8)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View. It's a nice way to meet to new friends and gain new followers. I'd prefer if you'd follow via GFC. If you can't, you may follow via e-mail. Feedburner is okay as well.

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?
A: My favorite book happens to be The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. If I woke up in this world, I'd probably run all around my district screaming my head off. I definitely couldn't live in Panem! Since dystopians probably aren't a good choice, I'm probably going to have to go with just about the only contemporary novel that I've read and absolutely loved: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I'd just like to meet Etienne! He seems like such a nice person and he has a British accent. If I had one more choice, I'd probably have to choose the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. This choice is pretty obvious; no need to explain. According to Pottermore, I'm a Slytherin!

What would you do if you woke up in your favorite book?


Also, I'm now doing sign-ups for Blogger Interviews! I'd love to interview you! To learn more, check out my post, Blogger Interview Sign-Ups and send me an e-mail!

12 comments:

  1. I love the hunger Games but I don't think I'd survive if I woke up there! I'd love to be in Hogwarts though!

    Thanks for the follow! I shall follow back

    Fiona @ Eventide Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably couldn't hack it in a dystopian. Like in Divergent in Dauntless.

    Followed you back via email.

    Opal @ The Akamai Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Slytherin too!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!


    http://readreviewlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I love that you decided to go with a couple of other answers since you don't like the idea of living in Panem. But, honestly, who can pass up meeting Etienne? And, I'm a Slytherin too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha surprisingly,you're the first person to say the Hunger Games. I'll probably act the same way. Thanks for stopping by my FF :), I'm returning the follow!
    -Jelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna and the French Kiss is great choice. I mean, France, wow!!!

    Thanks for stopping by. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the follow. I'm a new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. I thought about The Hunger Games too.... but then I thought if I woke up in Panem I'd probably be the first one killed. LoL. Good choice though, love the books!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Tara @ Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate my chances in the Hunger Games.. :/
    Yay a potterhead and a fellow slytherin! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my Follow Friday. Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure I'd like to be in the Hunger Games, because my luck I'd be picked and the first one killed, LOL. Thanks for following! I'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!