- All the Characters are Still in the Movie
- You get to see the characters come to life!
- Most of the settings are the same
- You hear some exact quotes from the book
- Costumes and details are exactly like the book! Or as close as they can be...
- The movie is too short.
- A character is cut out of the movie ENTIRELY
- The entire plot changed.
- The best scene was missing from the movie.
I personally like book to movie adaptations. It does bother me when the movie is too short or when characters are cut, but if the rest of the movie makes up for it, it doesn't bother me as much.
How do you feel about book to movie adaptations?