Saturday, January 12, 2013

One Lovely Blog Award

So, this post is long overdue. I'm talking since early-October overdue. I was nominated by Erika at Living for the Books for this award. Thanks so much, Erika!
  
Here are the rules:
  • Include the blog award logo in your post.
  • Thank the person you nominated.
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about it.
  • State seven random facts about yourself.
Here's my seven random facts:
  • I recently counted how many series I have at least the first book for. Do you want to know how many? About 72. That's 72 series that I have to try to complete because I hate the feeling of not finishing something. Maybe I won't like some of the first books and that way I won't feel obligated to buy the rest of the series.
  • The blog that made me want to have my own was Harmony's Radiant Reads which is now just called Radiant Reads.
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was what really got me open to the book world. I went online and searched things similar to Books like The Hunger Games and I went on to find that there was actually a whole genre of similar books. DYSTOPIANS!
  • I'm obsessed with T.V. shows. I'm probably watching about 14 or so. Most of them just started last week too, so I always have busy weeks!
  • My choice of supernatural being: vampires or mermaids. I can never quite choose one. Though sometimes vampires can be overdone.
  • My favorite authors include Suzanne Collins, Kiera Cass, Katie Kacvinsky, Ally Condie, Lauren Oliver, and Maggie Stiefvater.
  • My favorite cover color is blue. I don't know why, but I love blue covers!
The people I nominate:
  1. Lulu Frances Books
  2. Elle Goes Nerd
  3. Megz Madd Readz
  4. Queen Ella Bee Reads
  5. Sara in Bookland
  6. Sparkles and Lightning
  7. Sweet Tidbits: Book Reviews and More
  8. Lite-Rate-Ture!
  9. Reese's Reviews
  10. Second Book to the Right
  11. Oops! I Read a Book Again
  12. The Romance Bookie
  13. Far From Reality
  14. Lost in a Book
  15. Kimberly's Novel Notes

6 comments:

  1. Aww! So sweet :) Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me, hun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!! :)
    I will surely set up my post for Monday.. Hopefully :P

    Thank you again!
    Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! :)
    And yes, "Home" is definitely a great song! He is so cute too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for stopping by my blog and following :) I returned the favor!
    Heather @ Owlnestly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks so much for nominating me :) i probably won't be able to do my own post so i wanted to say thanks here again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!