Sunday, January 6, 2013

Downright Discussion: TV Shows!

This week, I decided to talk about Television shows, since tons of my favorite shows are actually coming back on this week. Here are some of my favorites:

Project Runway I'm a huge Project Runway fan. I'm actually currently watching the All Stars season. I'm rooting for Josh!
Once Upon a Time I have watched this show since it first came out. I love the whole fairy tales thing. I love how each episode usually revolves around one specific story or character, though I really want to know how it is all going to end!

Downton Abbey I got hooked on this show last year. I watched both seasons in about two weeks, which is no small feat. The characters are so interesting and I love how everyone is British.

The Vampire Diaries I started watching this one day and I've been watching it ever since. I think that the show is better than the books, but I love the books a lot as well.

Pretty Little Liars I'm obsessed with this show! The books are super fun to read but the show is so amazing. I really want to know what is going to happen because the show isn't really following the books much anymore.

The Lying Game This series is similar to Pretty Little Liars, but I love it anyway. I just love the mystery TV shows.

Cake Boss I love cake, so why wouldn't I love this show?

What shows do you like? I'd love some recommendations. :)

11 comments:

  1. I love Once Upon A Time! It's nice to know someone else who loves it too. I love how it's a retelling of classic fairytales. It's my favourite drama series of the last year (and probably of all time).

    If you are into comedy, I would totally recommend How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory. They are brilliant! 2 Broke Girls is also quite good.

    BBC's Sherlock is a-mazing! If you haven't seen it, you are missing out big time. You have to check it out. It's so good!

    chingyness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BBC's Sherlock too and I really want to start Doctor Who but I can't find the first season anywhere! I also really like NCIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my mom Downton Abbey dvds for xmas. She's really excited for s3 to hit the US!
    -Wan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Project Runway! Mondo is and will always be the best!

    My favorites are Criminal Minds, Psych, and Doctor Who! Doctor Who is the best though <3!

    Emilee @Fantastical Paper Realm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely watch Sherlock! Right now it has two series/seasons. Each series has three episdes and each episode is about 1.5 hours. I swear you'll be super duper addicted. If you've seen the movies with Robert Downey Jr., this is 150x better. I also watch Criminal Minds, The Voice, House, Bones, Big Bang Theory, and Friends (love classics)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Vampire Diaries, especially Daemon. *Swoon*! If your interested in the paranormal genre, you should definitely check out The Secret Circle. I believe it's by the same author and directed by the same person who directs The Vampire Diaries! Since they canceled the show, there's only one season. :( I also love watching The Mentalist and Criminal Minds! :)

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of Project Runaway too! What do you think of the twist with the next season being teams on Project Runaway? I wonder how long they stay in teams. I also enjoy Top Chef and Hart of Dixie (CW).

    I hope to watch Downton Abbey but haven't managed to carve out the time. I might start trying to watch an episode (or two) on my day off. I have a feeling it could be a time sucker and I haven't had the time recently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game books and TV shows. I love the TV shows more though!! I can't wait to see what's going on with Toby, it has been killing me!

    I think I'm going to start watching Once Upon a Time bc it is on my Netflix so I can watch all the episodes and catch up on what I missed. I also really love The Big Bang Theory... and my guilty pleasure is Dance Moms (but only because I used to dance there).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Downton Abbey and PLL-so excited to catch up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just followed your amazing blog. Please please please, I beg of you. Please follow my blog! songsinthestudio.blogspot.com

    Gabriella xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually love The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars better on TV. I wasn't a big fan of the books. Besides these, I'm a big fan of Sherlock, Modern Family, New Girl and old police series like NYPD Blue :) Can't wait for more PLL soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!