Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blogger Interview with LunaMoth from Far From Reality!


Today, I have LunaMoth from Far From Reality to do an interview!
She has been blogging since 2009!

Hardcover or paperback?
Paperback, hardbacks are far to heavy especially if it is an epic fantasy.

Book or e-copy?
Both! the e-copy saves room in my apartment and the option to make the text bigger really helps out my bad vision, but then again there is nothing like holding a paperback and sniffing the paper of a new book.

Library or book store?
I do not go to either, I do not get out of the house much and tend to get my books either e-copy or from amazon.

New books or used books?
Either, as long as it can still be read and enjoyed it does not matter to me.

If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
Not the hero, perhaps the best friend to who helps. Though the villian might be fun!

Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
No, I would not think a movie would do me justice (I am kidding!) It would be awesome but there are no actresses that i can think of that even look like me.. but if i had to choose, Emma Watson.

If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Epic Fantasy. Swords and magic and fantastical creatures are my favorite things to read about and i think it would be a ton of fun to do battle with orcs and goblins, win the day and kick back with my wizard buddies.

If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
R. A. Salvatore. His Drizzt books were the first books i got into and it kick started my reading craze over 12 years ago.

If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
I like my dog more than most people.

Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
None, most characters are outgoing once they need to be, or are outgoing in the beggining. i am WA to shy, way to people-scared and i would rather hang with my dog and read than anything else.

How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
Once, i would definatly read it again, i moved and i lost the book. I have not had the opportunity to purchase it again sadly.

Thanks so much for the interview, LunaMoth!

You can find LunaMoth here.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Emma Watson is one of the actresses I thought of as well-she will probably always be beloved by us bookish ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool interview, can't wait to see which other bloggers will turn up here :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!