Today, I have the specialty of interviewing Emily from Read Your Bookcase!
1. Hardcover or paperback?Hardcover, because I lend out books to a lot of people (so they hold up better.) Also, I usually can't wait for the paperback!
2. Book or e-copy?Book, because it doesn't need batteries.
3. Library or book store?Both! I work at a library, and used to work at a book store. There are benefits to each. Library: Free. Book store: No holds list, no grime.
4. New books or used books?Either! I usually go for new myself, but if a used book looks practically new, then I'll get it.
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)Ooh! This is a good question. I don't think I would want to be the hero, because that's a lot of work, and I don't like the idea of being a sidekick. Villains don't get good endings... So I would probably pick a contemporary romance leading lady.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?I would love it if Emma Stone would play me, because she can pull off red hair really well and she is just so cool.
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?Fantasy, because anything is possible.
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?Meg Cabot, because she is the reason that I love teen books. The Princess Diaries got me through high school.
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?"Always Books" or something like that. I've worked with books my whole life.
10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?Anne of Green Gables, because she has red hair, she's skinny, she's got freckles, she has a fantastic imagination, she loves to read, she talks too much and she knows what she wants in life and she's not afraid of being different.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?I've read the first three Princess Diaries books about 5 times. I definitely look forward to reading them again!
Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Emily!
You can find Emily on:
Read Your Bookcase