Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (25)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I'm waiting on Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum.

Twenty years ago, the robots designed to fight our wars abandoned the battlefields. Then they turned their weapons on us.

Only a few escaped the robot revolution of 2071. Kevin, Nick, and Cass are lucky —they live with their parents in a secret human community in the woods. Then their village is detected and wiped out. Hopeful that other survivors have been captured by bots, the teens risk everything to save the only people they have left in the world—by infiltrating a city controlled by their greatest enemies.

Revolution 19 is a cinematic thriller unlike anything else. With a dynamic cast of characters, this surefire blockbuster has everything teen readers want—action, drama, mystery, and romance. Written by debut novelist Gregg Rosenblum, this gripping story shouldn’t be missed.

Revolution 19 will be released on January 8, 2013 by HarperTeen.

25 comments:

  1. i really like futuristic books like this. i hope you enjoy it.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Starting to see this around a lot lately! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I think I accidentally linked up to your last week's WoW. But this book is also fantastic. I think I said this before, but I love that you have a dystopian blog. It's such a great genre.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I'm a new follower. Feel free to follow back if you like. I love making new blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping this is just futuristic and not too dystopian. Dystopias and I aren't really friends.
    PS, I didn't know The Host was an NA book...
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it is, though I'm not quite sure... maybe it's more of an adult book.

      Delete
  6. I requested this on Edelweiss but I haven't heard back yet, this looks so good I hope I get approved ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, I'll be looking forward to your review. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm not sure I've read any books with robot revolutions-interested to see how they act as antagonists to our human protagonists.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been drooling over this book for quite some time. The summary sounds awesome, and that cover is just eye catching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does sound like a good dystopian/thriller - usually not my kind of read, but it really is calling to me, lol!
    Great pick, hope you get to enjoy it as soon as it's released :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds sooooooooooo good! Lots of great HarperTeen books to be excited for!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks very interesting, and I am really looking forward to it! Great pick! :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds intense. Not sure if it's my type of read but I might read it. Hope you love it when you eventually read it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!