Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Releases for the Week of December 30, 2012-January 5, 2013

Here are some of the new releases for this coming week!
January 1: Changeling by Philippa Gregory in paperback

January 1: Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder

January 1: Love is All You Need by Deb Caletti
Bind up of The Nature of Jade and Wild Roses

January 1: Splintered by A.G. Howard

January 1: Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz

January 1: The Essence by Kimberly Derting
Sequel to The Pledge

January 1: Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame in paperback

January 2: Catherine by April Lindner

January 2: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith in paperback

Photos and info found on Barnes and Noble.

5 comments:

  1. So excited for the great releases this week but especially Falling For You-I love the rainy cover and think the plot sounds gripping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post!! I forgot about some of those books I dded to my TBR list so long ago. I will be picking some of these up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! I totally forgot I even had Catherine on my TBR list! Thanks for making this list and reminding me, Krystianna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had gone through it thoroughly its really worth to spent time on it and i really got to know a lot more from it .
      Kızlık zarı
      Genital estetik

      Delete
  4. Teeth!!!! I loved Gone, Gone, Gone so very much! Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!