Saturday, December 8, 2012

City of Bones Movie

I know that the trailer for the City of Bones movie came out a while ago, but I decided I'd finally talk about it anyway. I read the book last spring and I really enjoyed it. I continued on and I read the second book. I loved the second book even more! I'm super excited to see this made into a movie.

I think that the casting was pretty good. I didn't really picture Jamie Campbell Bower as Jayce, but I think that he was okay in the trailer. I think that Lily Collins makes a great Clary. She's a great actor.

In the end, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie next August. I hope that everyone else is too. I also have one question... what do you guys think of the trailer, casting, and the idea of a City of Bones movie?

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones will be in a theater near you on August 23, 2013.

4 comments:

  1. I don't agree with the casting of Jace either, totally not what I pictured. Who knows, maybe he'll sway us. I'm just happy to see a good book be turned into a movie! :)

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo excited for the City of Bones movie! I was able to attend a panel hosted by Cassandra Clare and she gave some insight into the making of the movie and actors. I don't have any real problems with the casting, I agree Lily Collins should be great as Clary! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited too! That is so awesome that you had the chance to do that. :D

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!