Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blogger Interview Sign-Ups!

A very long time ago, I mentioned that I was thinking about doing blogger interviews... and guess what? The time has finally come. I decided to start doing them weekly starting in 2013! If you'd like to be featured, just e-mail me the answers to the following questions, and I'll be sure to reply with the date of which you will be featured. The interview will feature your blog button, your website, and anything else that you'd like me to link to. This will be for mostly book blogs, but if you're a cross-over site of two different subjects, that's fine too. As long as one of those is books. :) It would be nice if there was mostly YA reviews on your blog as well, as I'm a YA blogger.

You can e-mail me at: downrightdystopian@gmail.com


For 1-4, which would you choose and why? For the rest, just answer them and feel free to include an explanation!
  1. Hardcover or paperback?
  2. Book or e-copy?
  3. Library or book store?
  4. New books or used books?
  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
  11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?


I had so much fun coming up with questions, and I've actually had this list for a while now! I hope you enjoy answering them as much as I enjoyed coming up with them!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome-I'm going to work on my answers this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Love the idea! I'll start working on those questions ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! Sent you an email with my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah cool!! I'll send you an email next week as I'm off to a new year's camp...by the way, my book blog will launch on January the first so I won't Even be a crossover blog ;) yaaay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this is a great idea! I'll be emailing you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative idea! Can't wait to read the interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your questions! I can't wait to start working on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web site regularly, if so afterward you will without doubt obtain nice know-how.
    Feel free to visit my weblog - view

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!