Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (20)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I'm excited for Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes.

"In a land where magic has been forgotten but peace has reigned for centuries, a deadly unrest is simmering. Three kingdoms grapple for power—brutally transforming their subjects’ lives in the process. Amidst betrayals, bargains, and battles, four young people find their fates forever intertwined:

Cleo: A princess raised in luxury must embark on a rough and treacherous journey into enemy territory in search of a magic long thought extinct.

Jonas: Enraged at injustice, a rebel lashes out against the forces of oppression that have kept his country impoverished—and finds himself the leader of a people’s revolution centuries in the making.

Lucia: A girl adopted at birth into a royal family discovers the truth about her past—and the supernatural legacy she is destined to wield.

Magnus: Bred for aggression and trained to conquer, a firstborn son begins to realize that the heart can be more lethal than the sword...

The only outcome that’s certain is that kingdoms will fall. Who will emerge triumphant when all they know has collapsed?"

Falling Kingdoms will be released on December 11, 2012 by Razorbill.

Photo and summary were found on Goodreads.com.

11 comments:

  1. Nice! Just saw this at another blog! Sooo cannot wait for it either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book, but haven't read it yet since it can be difficult for me to get into fantasies for some reason, but hopefully it will be mind blowingly good and I will find a new love for fantasy :-) Great pick! Here is my WoW!

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on Goodreads yesterday and added it to my list. Great pick!


    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished this one last week, and OMG it was everything I hoped it would be! I lurved this book soooo much! Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of this one-bring on the YA fantasy to close out the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good. i will have to check it out for sure .thanks for stopping by my blog! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, this sounds awesome! Though I am a little concerned about the multiple POVs because things can get confusing sometimes. Hopefully that is not the case with this one though! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, awesome that you picked the same one :) Thanks for stopping by my WoW - and your blog is awesome, you've got a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I definitely want to read this one and it's on my list. But I have heard some mixed things about it so far so I've lost a little anticipation for it. I hope that changes once I read it! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I've been wanting to read this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pick! I really can't wait for this book!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!