Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I'm eagerly waiting for Hollow by Richard Denney.


In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. And soon Leah discovers that there is something eerie and mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what is behind all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? Leah will soon find out.

Hollow by Richard Denney will be released in January 2013 by CreateSpace.

16 comments:

  1. Hmm...I haven't seen this around but it sounds very interesting. I'm drawn to the idea of this girl sold into slavery and having to work with other girls to combat horrors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of that one! Looks intriguing though! And sounds pretty awesome too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds creepy and awesome. Definitely adding this to my TBR pile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh selling people and screams in the night - awesome!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds really cool actually!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I usually shy away from dystopian books, I'm crazy in love with thrillers and mysteries. I might check this book out. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover! (: Thanks for stopping by IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds very interesting. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I am a new follower!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!