Friday, November 23, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (5)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View. It's a nice way to meet to new friends and gain new followers. I'd prefer if you'd follow via GFC. If you can't, you may follow via e-mail. Feedburner is okay as well.

Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.
I honestly can't answer this question with one specific answer. I'm thankful for so many other bloggers. Book bloggers in general are just something to be thankful for. They help spread the joy of reading. I guess I'll just list a few of my favorite bloggers who I thoroughly trust with their reviews.
Harmony over at Harmony's Radiant Reads - Harmony's reviews are super fun to read. She always uses quotes which I absolutely LOVE. Her blog is also the reason why I started blogging in the first place.
Giselle over at Booknerd - Giselle does many other features besides just book reviews. I absolutely love her Newbie's Guide to Book Blogging. It's really helpful!
Anna over at Literary Exploration - Anna does great reviews and I absolutely love reading her discussion posts.

What fellow blogger are you thankful for?

12 comments:

  1. Great answer! I haven't heard of the blogs you've mentioned but I'll definitely be checking them out :)
    Thanks for stopping by My Feature & Follow :)
    New follower!
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm following you now too.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your answer. I am also a fan of Literary Exploration. And thanks for the referral to Booknerd.. Here newbie guide is awesome!

    New follower :)

    McKenna @ Young at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I'll have to check some of them out. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of those bloggers before, but I think I just might have to stop by! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping By! Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very lovely, im so glad you have so many great bloggers in your life!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of these bloggers before but I think I'll have to check them out some time. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by.
    Just had a quick glance at the blogs you've mentioned and they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank-you so much for stopping by my FF this week- old GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Giselle's blog! Thanks for stopping by Ink Spots and Roses!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!