Saturday, November 17, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (4)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View. It's a nice way to meet to new friends and gain new followers. I'd prefer if you'd follow via GFC. If you can't, you may follow via e-mail. Feedburner is okay as well.

Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?
A: This is a pretty hard question. Hmm... I think that She's the Man would make a pretty great book. It's one of the funniest movies ever and I still watch it though I've watched it numerous times!

If I was to choose a TV show that could be made into a book, I'd probably say Downton Abbey. It's definitely one of my all time favorite television shows.
What movie would you like to see made into a book?

24 comments:

  1. Wow you are so close to your goodreads challenge. I am jealous. New follower. Going to check out that movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for following me. I followed you back. =) And I'm looking forward to reading your reviews...I like the same genres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! You are almost done with your goodreads challenge! I am way behind... Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. I returned the follow. She the man is a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that movie too! Good choice. I picked 'Life as we know it'.


    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder, I haven't seen She's the Man

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always amazes me to think that Downton Abbey isn't adapted from a novel. Such incredible, original storytelling. I can't wait for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Time would make an awesome book! I loved the movie, but I bet it would be an EPIC book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that would make a pretty good choice, I like a book that can make me laugh. Especially when it makes me laugh out loud and everyone looks at me funny! It's like I know something they don't. New GFC follower, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha She's the man was pretty funny! Great choice!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Downton Abbey. Great idea -- a book! I'd be all over that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's the Man was pretty funny! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Thanks for stopping by YA Society. I'm a new follower. I love, love Downton Abbey! It would be an amazing book. Thanks for sharing.

    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!