Monday, November 5, 2012

Discussions?

So, I've been thinking about starting different discussions on here. I was just wondering what I should write about. I'd love some ideas from you! Here are my ideas so far:

  • Love triangles, of course
  • Series: Better than Standalones?
  • Why do we love dystopians so much?
  • Bookshelves: How do you organize yours?

That's pretty much all that I have. If you give an idea, I'll be sure to give you credit for it on my post. I'm thinking about doing a discussion either every other week or once every month. What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. What about the age-old debate of paper v. electronic copies of books?

    Or buying v. borrowing books?...

    Catherine :)
    The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about what makes a good main character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea. I may do this one!:)

      Delete
  3. Nook Vs. Kindle? Different POVs Vs. One POV? Bookmarks or Dog earing pages? The Importance of covers? Hope this helps! :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound like great topics :-)

    Other ideas: I'd be very interested to hear people's views on how much the plausibility (and for that matter, the level of detail) of the "history" impacts people's enjoyment. For future-Earth dystopia, in particular, there's quite a spectrum in terms of the development from now to the story's time, ranging from fully explained to hardly anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually watched the movie, but its not as good as the book (as most aren't). I loved watching Emma Watson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Nice ideas! Love discussion on books to movies, helping bookstores, favorite character types. and maybe why some people (like me) wish there were more dystopians with better made worlds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I really like these ideas! Thanks so much for the help Rachel!! :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!