Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2013 Dystopians


After looking at many Waiting on Wednesday posts and looking through my Goodreads to-read shelf, I found that there are so many dystopians coming out next year. Plus, they all have really intriguing taglines! I decided I'd make a post for them because there are quite a few. I'm also thinking of making a page on all dystopians that I've read and I could even make a master dystopians list if you guys would like that.

Starting with January:
Beat the game. Save the world.








We built them to save us. Now they want to destroy us.



February:

Everyone has a heartbeat. Few have the pulse.











Two of you exist. Only one will survive.
March:

Who would you choose?










No one suspects what she's made of.


April:




Once you're over the Wall, there's no going back.








No one is safe when the lights go out.







The only cure for the suicide epidemic is... The Program.

 




May:

In a world of monsters, there is no Game Over.










5 years ago, I died. 178 minutes later, I woke up.
 

June:
The end of the world is only the beginning.
 








Your time is almost up.

Will you be a survivor or a statistic?
 


They destroyed before. Now we live.







July:


Paradise? Or prison? The game has begun.












What book do you think has the most interesting tagline?

7 comments:

  1. Pulse and Taken look really good. This is a great WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books I can't wait to read! I'm especially excited about Dualed, Taken, and Mila 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an AMAZING list ! thanks so much for this i looove me some dystopian! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those all pool AMAZING!!!! I literally REALLY want to read ALL of them now!! :D thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of them..lolz thanks for the schedule. My tbr just grew a bit more! Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these all look pretty amazing! I'd say the best taglines are Reboot and The End Games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, some really great books there. I have a few of these myself on my 2013 list, I will have to add the rest to it :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!