Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (15)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.


This week I'm excited for Black City by Elizabeth Richards.


"

 A dark and tender post-apocalyptic love story set in the aftermath of a bloody war.

In a city where humans and Darklings are now separated by a high wall and tensions between the two races still simmer after a terrible war, sixteen-year-olds Ash Fisher, a half-blood Darkling, and Natalie Buchanan, a human and the daughter of the Emissary, meet and do the unthinkable—they fall in love. Bonded by a mysterious connection that causes Ash’s long-dormant heart to beat, Ash and Natalie first deny and then struggle to fight their forbidden feelings for each other, knowing if they’re caught, they’ll be executed—but their feelings are too strong.

When Ash and Natalie then find themselves at the center of a deadly conspiracy that threatens to pull the humans and Darklings back into war, they must make hard choices that could result in both their deaths."
Black City will be released on November 13, 2012 by G.P. Putnam's Sons BYR.

Photo and summary were found on Goodreads.com.

20 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one as well-I can't believe I've already seen promotion for the second book when this one hasn't been released yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying for this one! I just won a copy and I can't wait to read it. I just love forbidden romance.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Just saw this some blogs back! Soooo cannot wait to read it! Tried requesting an arc but it was a no go! :( Still a month to go!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until I finally get my copy. :)

      Delete
  4. I've just finished reading this and it was downright amazing!

    Sorry for neglecting your Goodreads friend request, just became friends with you there :D I was really busy for the past month...

    Sel @ Bookcase™

    Old Follower(I think I've followed your blog long time ago XD, follow me?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you really enjoyed it! And it's okay. :) I think I'm already following your blog! I'll go check it out now.

      Delete
  5. Great pick. Black City looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cover is awesome and the book sounds great. Forbidden romances, yes please! Here is my WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Check out my new meme Cover Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this book a lot today. Everyone must be excited to read it! I have it on my tbr. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh can't wait for this one! Preordered it! Great pick! Isn't the cover just beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way, I put Black City on WoW last week! I cannot wait for this book!! It sounds like a great dystopian with forbidden romance!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover of this one! It's SO going on my TBR list! Thanks for sharing it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!