Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Releases for the Week of October 7-13, 2012

Here are some of the new releases for this week!

October 9: Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

October 9: Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

October 9: Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay
Sequel to Juliet Immortal

October 9: The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges
The Katerina Trilogy, book 2

October 9: The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges in paperback
The Katerina Trilogy, book 1

October 9: Velveteen by Daniel Marks

October 9: Winter White by Jen Calonita
Sequel to Belles

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble.

5 comments:

  1. Velveteen looks super cool! I can't wait to read that book.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually really interested in a lot of these releases-I'm currently reading Velveteen which is good but not great. It's rather long IMO so hopefully it will get more exciting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice book haul Krystianna! I didn't participate this week but i bought The Raven Boys, Eon, and the girl who circumnavigated fairyland! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list! :) I just reviewed 'Time Between Us' & I'm going to have to read 'Winter White'!

    ~ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Time Between Us and Velveteen... but I've been hearing that Velveteen is a little slow like Bookworm1858 said, so I'm still thinking about it... because the descrition and cover are SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!