Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Releases for the Week of October 21-27, 2012

Here are some of the new releases for this week!

October 23: Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly in paperback
Sequel to Angel Burn

October 23: Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Creatures book 4

October 23: Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Book 4 in the Hush, Hush saga

October 23: Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver
Legacy series, book 3

October 23: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

October 23: The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Book 1 in the Spin-off series for the Iron Fey

October 25: Burning Blue by Paul Griffin

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe The Lost Prince is being released this week! My review copy is still on its way, hopefully I'll manage to review in time. I haven't read Angel Fire either, although I like the series a lot.
    Thank you for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to catch up with the rest of the series! You are welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. I thought The Lost Prince had already been released based on the number of reviews I've seen for it. I didn't love the Iron Fey trilogy so I'm not picking it up but I'm sure lots of other people are excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! I can't believe Finale is almost here! I could die with anticipation!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to read the second and third books!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!