Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Releases for the Week of October 14-20, 2012

Here are some of the new releases for this week!

October 16: Ashen Winter by Mike Mullen
Sequel to Ashfall

October 16: Beta by Rachel Cohn

October 16: Crewel by Gennifer Albin

October 16: Kiss & Blog by Alyson Noel in the new paperback cover
October 16: The Space Between Us by Jessica Martinez
October 16: Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes edited by Michelle Zink and Georgia McBride
Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble.

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed Crewel and looking forward to Two and Twenty Dark Tales-should be good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Crewel so I'm glad that you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
  2. I liked Ashfall so I'm definitely reading Ashen Winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to pick them both up sometime soon. :)

      Delete
  3. The Space Between Us looks super good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I love the brightness of the cover. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!