Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

This week I"m waiting on Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone.

"Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility.

As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.

Fresh, exciting, and deeply romantic, TIME BETWEEN US is a stunning and spellbinding debut from an extraordinary new talent in YA fiction."

Time Between Us will be released on October 9, 2012 by Hyperion.

16 comments:

  1. I think this one sounds really interesting and I love time travel stories so I hope this one meets my expectations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it does too! I really wish there was more time travel in YA.

      Delete
  2. Been seeing this a lot as well! It's up on Netgalley in case you didn't know! You could try requesting it and getting it earlier if you wanted! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I've Time Between Us mentioned in a couple of places recently. It sounds really interesting. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to finally read it. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved this one! I love time travel and it was very romantic!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you loved it! I hope I do too. :)

      Delete
  5. I've seen this before, but not so sure yet if I'm really going to read it. I guess I'll wait for a little while longer. But nice pick! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been waiting on this book for so long. I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh time travel. Very interesting. There needs to be more time travel books, especially romances. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!