Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Releases for the Week of September 9-15, 2012

Here are some of the new releases for this week!
September 11: Belles by Jen Calonita in paperback

September 11: Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst in paperback

September 11: Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry in paperback
Benny Imura book 2

September 11: Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry
Benny Imura book 3

September 11: Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay in paperback

September 11: Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier

September 11: You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis

September 13: As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott in paperback

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble.

2 comments:

  1. So many great books that I want to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I read Belles last year and It's such a fun read! The sequel is out soon I'm excited for that one! Great releases!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!