Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Releases for the Week of September 23-29, 2012

Here are some of the new releases for this week!
September 24: Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson

September 25: Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

September 25: Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
Sequel to Dearly, Departed

September 25: Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick
Book 2 in the Ashes Trilogy

September 25: The Blessed by Tonya Hurley

September 25: The Iron Fey Boxed Set by Julie Kagawa

September 25: The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegan
Sequel to The Mephisto Covenant

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble.

2 comments:

  1. The only release here I'm really interested in is Dearly Beloved, which I am actually currently reading. I've had some trouble remembering what happened in the first book but now I'm gliding along just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Alice in Zombieland! Dearly Beloved is a really interesting read so far and it doesnt disappoint after Dearly Departed!

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!