Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Releases for the Week of September 2-8, 2012

Here are some of the upcoming releases for this week!

September 4: Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

September 4: Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts in paperback

September 4: Entice by Jessica Shirvington
Sequel to Embrace

September 4: For the Win by Cory Doctorow in the new paperback cover

September 4: Origin by Jessica Khoury

September 4: Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
Sequel to Dark Inside

September 4: Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien in paperback
Sequel to Birthmarked

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm...I'm not really excited about any of these releases. That's good because there were a ton from last week that I really wanted and I need to get caught up on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to Origin. :) I understand completely!

      Delete
  2. Some of these look really good! I must be under a rock lately not to have known about these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I didn't know that Origin was coming out so soon!

      Delete
  3. Carnival of Souls and For the Win look good! I have Origin sitting next to me, begging me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally read it! I'm so excited for it. :D

      Delete
  4. Ahh these all look so great! I really want to read Origin and Entice was pretty good but not amazing :/ I'm giving it away a few weeks from now though lol. I'm like a walking self-promoter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard much about Entice. I'm sorry that you didn't like it much!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!