Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Releases for the Week of September 16-22, 2012

Here are some of the new releases for this week!
September 18: Adaptation by Malinda Lo

September 18: Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
Book 2 in the Birthright Trilogy

September 18: Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

September 18: The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Sequel to The Girl of Fire and Thorns

September 18: The Diviners by Libba Bray

September 18: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

September 18: Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Photos and info found on Barnes & Noble. and Goodreads.com.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! for new books this week. Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian looks fun! I really want to read that book.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for it as well. I really like the colors of the cover!

      Delete
  2. Wow-I'm actually pretty excited about all of these. Because It Is My Blood is my #1 pick though since I loved the first book so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the first one was pretty good so I can't wait for it either! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out here: http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-blog-award-again.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to go to the link. Sorry it took so long for me to respond!

      Delete
  4. There are some great books released this week:) I'm pretty excited for Because It Is My Blood. I really liked the main character in the first book, so I'm interested to see where the story goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the main character as well, although my favorite character was definitely Win!

      Delete
  5. So excited for Cursed and Crown of Embers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to start reading a Jennifer L. Armentrout book, so I'm definitely buying a copy of Cursed.

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!