Saturday, September 8, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 8)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
Your favorite quotes from books.

"But sometimes we just want to prove that we're not afraid of the dark. Even when we are." -J.A. London Darkness Before Dawn

"He stood and went to read my pin as I approached. 'America, is it?' he said, a smile playing on his lips. 'Yes it is. And I know I've heard your name before, but could you remind me?'"  -Kiera Cass The Selection

"I drag myself out of nightmares each morning and find there's no relief in waking."
-Suzanne Collins Mockingjay

"Now I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie." -Lauren Oliver Delirium

4 comments:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!