Thursday, September 6, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 6)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!

The best book you've read.

I feel like I should really come up with different answers, so I'm going with Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky. This one was so good! It's one of my favorite dystopians. It's about a world where just about everyone LIVES on the computer. They usually don't see each other face-to-face. Everything is done on the internet.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to start this, then realized I would just be reusing a lot of my answers from the Book Blog Hops. :\
    Best of luck to you, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awaken has been on my wishlist for quite some time! :D But, isn't Day 6 supposed to be your favourite authors? My Day 6 was my favourite authors.

    -Akira @ The Literary Path

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might of messed up my days.

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!