Wednesday, September 5, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 5)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!

If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you?

1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
I jsut can't get enough of the last book! So much is revealed.

2) The Selection by Kiera Cass
It would be nice to day dream about a future since you probably don't have one if you're stranded on a desert island.

3) Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Since I don't own any *actual* fairy tale books, I'd like to bring my favorite retelling!

4) Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The beauty queens get stranded on an island. Maybe there will be some helpful tips!

5) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The arena in the second book is tropical, so I'll be able to visualize the scenes much easier.

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I totally agree with you! But I have't read The Selection, I have heard about it. And it seems good :)

    And thanks for the follow! I'm following you back! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved the Selection. :) I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  2. I'd take Catching Fire with me too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!