Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 4)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!

Characters you hate and which books they're from.

Hmm... this is a hard one. I guess I'd go with:

Alison DiLaurentis from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard I think that she is just psycho. If you've read the books, then you most likely agree with me.

Harrison from This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers He was always crying and complaining. I'm so glad that I don't know him in real life. I just don't know what I'd do.

That's actually all I can think of. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the books, but I just watched the first two seasons of the show and Alison is freaking insane. WHY DID SHE HAVE FRIENDS? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think that the show is actually much better than the books.

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!