Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 25)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
A book you want to like, but can't get into it for whatever reason. Why can't you get into it?

I guess I actually had trouble getting into reading Article 5 by Kristen Simmons. I did finish the book and I'm glad that I did. I just found it to be a little slow. I really enjoyed the last 100 pages or so and I will be picking up the next book because I'm excited to see what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. I have Article 5 ready and waiting to be read on my bookshelf. :) I love dystopia but I'm having a break from it for a little while, I don't want to get sick of it!

    I'm glad to hear it's a good read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!