Saturday, September 22, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 22)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
Your favorite series.

I bet that everyone knows that I LOVE The Hunger Games. I bet everyone didn't know that I LOVE the Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith! I really like the books. Even though the show is really good, the books are really enjoyable. I like how they are different in quite a few ways. The only thing that really bothers me is how Elena almost seems dumb and annoying. Even though she's popular. It took me a while (the first 2.5 books to be exact) for me to actually really like her in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!