Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 19)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
The most disturbing book you've ever read.

I actually don't have a most disturbing book I've ever read. I guess I could do a most disturbing scene. The msot disturbing scene would have to be from The Hunger Games. I found it so disturbing when Cato would just crack the tributes head with one swift movement! How is that not disturbing?

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Cato was definitely pretty disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexander Ludwig played the part really well though. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!