Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 17)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
A book that is woefully underrated.

I'll probably say that this one is underrated a lot. I recently read and absolutely LOVED Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde. It was awesome! I highly recommend it. It's kind of dystopian world since our protagonist's world has these virtual reality games in which your body is completely hooked up to a machine with wires. Once in the game, you can smell, feel, and hear everything that is going on around you. You also have memories of the character that you're playing as. It was seriously amazing!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this one in the bookstore, and I never grab it. I'm glad to know that it's a worthwhile read, I'll have to actually buy it next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually surprised that I liked it so much. I've never seen it around or anything!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!