Sunday, September 16, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 16)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
A book that you think is highly overrated.

I actually don't think that any book I read was highly overrated. I usually thoroughly enjoy the books with a lot of hype. I'm actually starting a meme on this soon. It's going to be called Great Expectations. Here's what it will be: Talk about a hyped up novel that you've read. Does it deserve all the hype? Also, give some hype to a recent book that you've read that you absolutely loved!

This meme will be hosted on Thursdays and will start the first week in October! :)

4 comments:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!